a modern printing-oriented company that prints newspapers, magazines, catalogues, promotional materials and other printing materials.
The company’s development is based on meeting the market’s requirements. Our aim is to offer our customers an increasing range of services as well as to ensure the most favourable conditions for fulfilment of orders. We have managed to open up stable relations with its customers. Each customer is of special value for us, so we dedicate special attention and attitude to each and every one of them to reach better results together. Only successful cooperation with the customer is the key to achieving the set goals and promote further development in the printing industry.
Our success is based on use of modern and effective technologies, high-skilled personnel and more than 25 years experience.
Who we are?
Company focused on long-term relationships (customers, suppliers, personnel)
The professionalism of the staff is an important aspect in co-operation with our customers. Professional staff is one of the most important values of «Poligrāfijas grupa Mūkusala» ensuring the full-value company development and attainment of the set goals.
Each activity is orientated to fulfilment of the wishes of a customer; the better the relations with the customer, the greater is the success of the company.
For the company to be completely successful, each activity has to be efficient both –at the level of communication and in the production processes.
Our know how: print on 150 g/m² gloss paper in heat-set technology
Environmentally friendly One of the main values of the Company is its nature friendliness. The Company takes care of the environment we live in. This is the reason why Ltd«Poligrāfijas grupa Mūkusala» expresses its attitude toward the environment by implementing through its actions the following basic principles:
- To ensure compliance with the environmental legislation requirements of the Republic of Latvia and other requirements;
- Continuously improve environmental performance;
- to reconsider periodically and identify the possible environmental impact in the following fields:
- usage and management of chemical substances or chemical products;
- rational usage of resources;
- to continuously limit and reduce negative environmental impact:
- by reducing emissions of polluting substances in the environment;
- by ensuring the well-considered and rational usage of natural resources.
- to develop employee environmental awareness in each workplace and to ensure employee competence in environmental affairs.
Equipment: Two web offset preses for magazine printing (KOMORI 38S) Saddle stitching lines (Muller Martini Bravo Plus and Primera) Perfect binding line (Muller Martini Alegro) Collecting, inserting, single wrapping line (Muller Martini Onyx Rubin) Digital printer for in-line printing of addresses and personalization (Domino Bitjet) Newspaper printing preses (SOLNA D400 and Goss Community) Newspaper collecting and inserting line (Muller Martini ProLiner)
Poligrāfijas grupa Mūkusala
- Is an efficient and technologically progressive company providing high quality printing services for printed media enterprises.
- The activity is based on high quality and ethics standards, as well as loyal attitude towards its customers.
- On regular basis makes analysis of needs of customers in aim to achieve high level of customers satisfaction.
- Is environment friendly enterprise, setting continuous minimization of adverse effect as priority.
- Will be the leader of the printing industry in the Baltic States providing the printed media.
- Will operate according to the international quality management system.
- Will be a professional environment attracting the best specialists of the industry and promoting their professional growth.
- Will be environment friendly enterprise.
Why choose us?
ISO 14001; 45001
Sertificates: FSC®, Nordic Ecolabel